viernes, 8 de marzo de 2019

ADOME Women One Piece Lingerie Lace Fishnet Teddy Bodysuit Mesh Babydoll Red M 2019

ADOME Women One Piece Lingerie Lace Fishnet Teddy Bodysuit Mesh Babydoll Red M

Material: 95% Polyester and 5% Acrylic, one piece fishnet teddy, soft and stretch ADOME Women Sexy Lingerie Lace Teddy One Piece Lingerie Bodysuit

Material: 95% Polyester and 5% Acrylic
Design: Lace and Mesh Patchwork; Unpadded Cups
Closure Type: Back Hook, Tie Up, Satin Waist Bow

We also offer the similar style but festures "Crotchless" design for you:

Color: Purple / Blue / Red / Black
Material: 65% Polyester and 35% Cottonx
Design: Unpadded Cups; Floral Lace; Back Sheer Mesh
Closure Type: Open Crotch / Crotchless

Size Suggestion by Verified Purchase
CUSTOMER WHO TRIED S SIZE:

Amy:" I'm 5'11, 100lbs, 34B, I ordered Small and it fits me well."
Selina:" I got Small size and it fits me perfectly, I'm 5'77,121 lbs with 34B."

CUSTOMER WHO TRIED M SIZE:
Andy:" It's true size for me, I'm 5'8", 130 lbs, 36C, I ordered Medium."
Jelly:" I'm 5'4", 130lbs, 36D, Medium size fits me well."

CUSTOMER WHO TRIED L SIZE:
Zelinda:" I'm 5'3 ", 165lbs with 38D, Large f its me perfectly."
Candy: " I'm 5"6", 200-210lbs, 38C and L fits me very well."

CUSTOMER WHO TRIED XL SIZE:
Susan:" I order an XL, I'm 5'10", 200lbs and 38C, it fits me well."
Shelly:" I'm 172 lbs 36DD, XL fits me perfectly.

CUSTOMER WHO TRIED XXL SIZE:
Aslam: "I'm 5'2", 36DD, I got an 2xl and it fits me well."

lingerie valentine day
lingerie for valentines day
gift lingerie
lingerie gift set
gift lingerie for women
lingerie party gifts
gifts delight lingerie
lingerie shower gifts
gift wrap lingerie for women
birthday gift lingerie
sexy gift lingerie
bride gifts
valentines day gifts
valentines day sexy lingerie ADOME Women One Piece Lingerie Lace Fishnet Teddy Bodysuit Mesh Babydoll Red M

V.Step Orthotic Flip Flops Arch Support Sandals Flat Thong Slippers- Walking Comfort with Orthopedic Support (Men's 10/ Women's 11, Black)

V.Step Orthotic Flip Flops Arch Support Sandals Flat Thong Slippers- Walking Comfort with Orthopedic Support (Men's 10/ Women's 11, Black)

Avidlove Women Lingerie Lace Babydoll V Neck Sleepwear Strap Chemise XXL 2019

adidas Men's Cloudfoam Ultimate Running Shoe Utility Black, 11 M US 2019

UGET Women's Sweater Casual Oversized Baggy Off-Shoulder Shirts Batwing Sleeve Pullover Shirts Tops Asia L Black 2019

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario